The Maine Water Resources Research Institute (WRRI) in the Mitchell Center for Sustainability Solutions is committed to supporting research and outreach that enhance the capacity for solving problems related to the sustainable management of water resources. This request for pre-proposals is for funding through the U.S. Geological Survey 104b program for solutions-driven projects in which interdisciplinary teams collaborate with stakeholders and provide support for undergraduate/graduate training. Another goal of this RFP is to broaden and strengthen the scope of the Mitchell Center’s research portfolio in ways that address the multi-faceted nature of critical water resource challenges, to accelerate the development of real-world solutions, and to increase our collective ability to obtain external grants and contracts.
- RFP Announcement: Monday, June 26, 2017
- RFP Information Session: Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 12 PM (Norman Smith Hall).
Virtual options for participation are available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please RSVP by 9am, Wednesday, July 5, 2017 (email@example.com)
- Concept/Pre-Proposal Due: Monday, July 24, 2017 at 4 PM
- Proposal Invitations: Monday, August 7, 2017
- Full Proposals Due: Monday, October 2, 2017 at 4 PM
- Award Notification by: Friday, December 1, 2017
- Project Start Date: March 1, 2018
- Project End Date: February 28, 2019