We are Looking for a Little Help!
Maine Environmental Laboratory is looking for a detail-oriented, organized person to work at our office in the afternoons during our busy season (May – November).
Time Commitment: 2:30 – 5 PM daily (roughly)
- Proof and collate .pdf and .xls reports into a single .pdf and deliver to clients by email (Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel)
- Make updates to the Laboratory Information Management System (Microsoft Access database)
- Download and keep track of reports from other labs
- Help maintain an accurate customer database (Microsoft Outlook)
- File reports
- Help in other areas as needed, which may include activities as diverse as driving to pick up samples, light cleaning, proofing documents, etc.
Education: College degree welcome, but not required.
- High degree of computer literacy (experienced with Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat)
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, capable of doing an easy but repetitive, tedious task perfectly every time
- Licensed driver with good record
- Able to lift 30 pounds
Working at MEL:
MEL is a small family company of 10 employees. Thanks to the quality of our work and our excellent customer support, we are one of the most highly regarded analytical laboratories in Maine. While our workplace and procedures are tightly regulated by State and national regulations, we maintain an easy-going and flexible atmosphere.
Please submit a cover letter and resume by August 15, 2019 to email@example.com.