Maine Environmental Laboratory is a commercial NELAP-certified analytical lab located on the Royal River in Yarmouth, Maine. We have over 30 years of experience in environmental analyses ranging from hazardous waste evaluation to drinking water studies.
We provide high-quality analytical data using laboratory practices that meet or exceed the current NELAP Standards and Maine State Certification Rules and Regulations. We focus on meeting our clients’ specific analytical requirements, including attention to project detection limits, specific quality control deliverables, and reliable turnaround times.
We pride ourselves on our customer service. Give us a call to discuss your needs!
Our analytical capabilities include:
- Metals by ICP (lead, arsenic, copper, manganese, etc.)
- Mercury by CVAA
- Anions by Ion Chromatography
- Oil and Grease (EPA 1664A)
- Conductivity/Salt Toxicity
- TCLP Extractions
- and so much more!
We have extensive experience with:
- Brownfields analyses – soil and groundwater
- RCRA analyses for groundwater monitoring
- RCRA analyses for solid/hazardous waste characterization
- NPDES Priority Pollutants meeting MEDEP reporting limits
- Industrial discharge compliance for industry and municipalities
- MEDEP Chapter 405, Chapter 418 and Chapter 419 analyses for incinerator ash and wood ash
- Wastewater Treatment Plant sludge and compost analyses
- Hydrocarbon-contaminated soils characterization
- Maine Waste Oil Analyses
- NH Sludge Quality Certification (SQC) analyses
See our complete testing list on the Our Analytical Services page.